K2K Emocionando S.L. (K2K Emocionando)
Juan de Ajuriaguerra, 6 –1st. left. , 48009 Bilbao , Bizkaia
- Receive the necessary information to complete the registration for the advanced seminars and other activities and services.
- To manage and maintain the commercial relationship by means of electronic newsletters.
- To deal with requests for information.
Retention periods: as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or their deletion is not requested by the data subject, they must not be deleted because they are necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the formulation, exercise and defence of claims.
Provided by the user himself/herself.
Maintenance of the contractual relationship and the legitimate interest of K2K Emocionando, S.L..
No transfers of personal data to third parties have been considered.
The data subject shall enjoy the right of access their personal information, the right to rectification, the right to erasure, the right to restriction of processing, the right to object and the right to data portability.
They shall be able to exercise these rights by writing to the email address above
- Identification of the controller.
- Key points of our policy.
- What information will we collect from you?
- What is the origin of your data?
- How will we use your personal information? What services do we provide?
- What is the legal legitimation for the processing of your data?
- Transfer of data and international transfers.
- Transfer of data and international transfers.
- Exercising your rights and Data Protection Officer.
- Security and confidentiality.
1. Identification of the person responsible for the processing
K2K Emocionando, S.L. is a company with registered offices at Juan de Ajuriaguerra, 6 – 1st. left. , 48009 Bilbao , Bizkaia and its Tax number is B95380374
Please note that K2K Emocionando has a contact address for any questions or queries you may have in relation to this matter.
2. Key points of our policy
Therefore, you will be informed of:
- The purposes for which your personal data is processed or the purpose for which K2K Emocionando processes your personal data.
- La base legal que justifica dicho tratamiento para cada finalidad.
- If there is any communication of your data to third parties or an international transfer of your data. In this regard, we inform you that we do not transfer your data to third parties and we may only transfer them unless there is a legal obligation (derived from a request from the State Security Forces and Corps or the Courts and Tribunals) or unless it is essential to provide you with a service, in which case, we will ask you for your express consent.
- In this regard, we inform you that we do not transfer your data to third parties and we may only transfer them unless there is a legal obligation (derived from a request from the State Security Forces and Corps or the Courts and Tribunals) or unless it is essential to provide you with a service, in which case, we will ask you for your express consent. The period of retention of your data, which is the period necessary to maintain the relationship or to provide you with the service or function you have requested from us. After the blocking period has elapsed, the data will be completely deleted.
3. What information will we collect from you?
You should be aware that there are different ways to collect personal data:
A. The data you provide directly to us
We collect information about you when you contact us through the channels provided for this purpose, through the contact addresses, to send us an application, query or send us your CV or portfolio to join our team.
When you contact us through these channels, we may collect your email address, your name and surname, or other information relating to your professional and academic background, which is necessary to deal with your request or to process your request.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the forms provided to you in the channels must be completed, so that the omission of any of them could make it impossible to provide you with the services requested. You must provide truthful information. Impersonation or the use of aliases or anonymous names is prohibited.
You may not, when providing any data that may be requested from you on the channels, choose expressions that are offensive, coincide with trademarks, trade names, names or pseudonyms of public figures or celebrities that you are not authorised to use.
The information you provide must be truthful, accurate and authentic. So that the information provided is always up to date and does not contain errors, you must inform K2K Emocionando, as soon as possible, of any modifications to your personal data that may occur by sending an e-mail to the address given here.
Likewise, by clicking on the “I accept” button (or equivalent) incorporated in the aforementioned forms, you declare that the information and data you have provided are accurate and truthful.
B. Data obtained indirectly
4. What is the origin of your data?
We consider that all the data processed by K2K Emocionando have been freely provided by you.
5. How will we use your personal information? What services do we provide?
K2K Emocionando is responsible for the processing of personal data for the following purposes:
To provide you with the services you have requested from us and to deal with your requests for information, as well as to facilitate the exercise of your rights.
Maintain the commercial and administrative relationship.
Evaluate the CVs and portfolios received, and manage the selection processes.
6. What is the legal legitimation for the processing of your data?
K2K Emocionando will process your personal data in accordance with the following legitimate bases, depending on the type of data provided, as well as the interactions that you, as a user, enter into with K2K Emocionando:
The processing of your data for the purposes of maintaining commercial contact, commercial and administrative management, as well as the processing of your curricular data, are based on the management and processing of the legal relationship between both parties, that is, in the management of your own request, in the maintenance of contact, in the provision of the service you have requested and, where appropriate, in the legitimate interest of K2K Emocionando. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
7. Transfer of data and international transfers
At K2K Emocionando we do not transfer your personal data to third parties for the purposes described above, beyond the necessary transfers to public administrations and the administration of justice, in compliance with the legal obligations that apply to us. However, if necessary, they will always be transferred on the basis of a legal basis that legitimises such processing, and we will inform you of this beforehand.
8. Exercising your rights and Data Protection Delegate
We inform you that you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data in order to know which personal data are being processed and the processing operations carried out on them.
- Derecho de rectificación de cualquier dato personal inexacto.
- The right to erasure of your personal data, where possible.
- The right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data where the accuracy, lawfulness or necessity of the data processing is in doubt, in which case we may retain the data for the purpose of pursuing or defending claims.
- Right to object to automated decision-making.
- Derecho de oposición al tratamiento de tus datos personales cuando la base legal que nos habilite para su tratamiento, conforme al apartado 4 anterior, sea el interés legítimo.
- The right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it of those indicated in section 4 above is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent given to K2K Emocionando.
You may exercise your rights at any time and free of charge in the following ways:
- By sending an e-mail to the address shown here, indicating the right you wish to exercise and your identification details.
- By sending a written request to the address Calle Juan de Ajuriaguerra, 6 – 1st.. left. , 48009 Bilbao , Bizkaia, indicating the right you wish to exercise and your personal details.
In addition, when you receive any communication from us, by clicking on the unsubscribe section that will contain that communication, you will be able to unsubscribe from all previously accepted commercial communications.
We also inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that we have committed a breach of data protection legislation with regard to the processing of your personal data.
9. Periodos de retención y Cookies
We will only keep your details for as long as is necessary to provide these services to you. Any of the data you provide us with through the channels will be blocked as long as they are no longer necessary to manage the service and will only be available in the event that there is a legal obligation (derived from a request from the State Security Forces and Bodies or the Courts and Tribunals) as well as when you exercise your rights here.
10. Security and confidentiality
We are committed to the security of your information. In order to prevent unauthorised access to or unauthorised disclosure of personal data, we have put in place appropriate technical and physical measures and business processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
Minors under 16 years of age may not use the services available through the Website without the prior authorisation of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who shall be solely responsible for all acts carried out through the Website by the minors in their care, including the completion of the forms with the personal data of said minors and the ticking, where applicable, of the boxes that accompany them. In this sense, and to the extent that K2K Emocionando does not have the capacity to control whether or not users are minors, parents and guardians must enable the necessary mechanisms to prevent minors from accessing the Website and/or providing personal data without their supervision, and K2K Emocionando accepts no responsibility in this regard.
12. Actualización de la política de privacidad